Get your tropical greens on in this delicious and simple shake! I love to serve this as the “juice” during a weekend breakfast (in a wine glass of course) and it makes every morning feel healthier, brighter, and more energetic. Remember, you are what you eat! So eat for color and nutrition!
- 3/4 cup frozen mango (preferably organic – Trader Joe’s has the best)
- 1 handful organic frozen power greens (or any greens, I buy mine from Costco)
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder – (In this recipe I’m using Sprouts Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder)
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen
- Lemon juice to taste
- Unsweetened yogurt to taste (I’m using about 1/3 cup)
- Just a little filtered water and ice as needed.
Remember to adjust ingredients to your taste preference!
The macronutrient information for this shake is: 37g protein | 32g carbs | 3g fat and 300 calories.
Serve in a beautiful wine glass and enjoy!
For more great recipes, check out my newest recipe collection HERE!