If you’re fitness lover, chances are strong that you’re an animal lover too!
Go for a walk, hike, or run and the fit masses are accompanied by man’s best friend.
I sat down with my favorite veterinarian, Dr. Kim Agnew, and asked her for specific tips on incorporating our furry friends into our fit lifestyle, like:
- How to know when your pup is overheating?
- The skinny on treats. Should more treats = less dinner?
- How much exercise do our fur babies really need?
- Is better to travel with Fido or leave him home in a familiar environment?
- What healthy foods should we NEVER give our animal?
- What to do when confronted by another angry animal?
- How to train smaller dogs to be less aggressive on walks?
We even give love to the kitties too. Don’t miss what to do when Fluffy is getting a little, err, fluffier. 🙂
This interview was definitely a favorite for me!
Expert vet advice usually comes at a premium!
A million thank yous to Dr. Agnew for sharing her wisdom with us!
If you enjoyed this video, please let us know in the comments below and also give it a share on social media.
I bet we could get this lovely lady back if we have enough questions for her!
Thanks and Love,
P.S. In my humble opinion, animal people are the best people. 🙂