One day I stumbled upon the Instagram feed of Lori Harder.
She’s a fitness personality, Oxygen and overall cover model a few times over, business woman, and total rock star.
I felt a connection to her and soon realized that she’s about so much more than a beautiful body.
Her spirit glows with an authenticity you just can’t deny.
I realized that we both shared the same brand manager and had new websites launching at nearly the exact same time – what a coincidence!
I reached out to her and asked if she’d be willing to do an interview for you guys and she said yes!
We had a great time chatting and I’m so happy to share with you Lori’s wisdom about:
- Her refusal to accept that being overweight was part of her destiny
- How she really learned to workout (hint: it wasn’t an expensive trainer!)
- How she finally gave up fad diets
- How to pick a workout whether you’re a beginner or advanced exerciser
- Her surprising, most important tool in maintaining her fit physique and sense of joy (it has nothing to do with food and working out)
- Business advice from her husband
- How she keeps her 10 year marriage strong
- How to inspire loved ones to lead a more healthful life
- Her favorite TV show to binge watch – it’s a guilty pleasure!
Please enjoy Lori’s light and wisdom!
Don’t forget to leave a comment for Lori and I below. 🙂